Jewelry is like the sprinkles on a cupcake; it’s the finishing touch to a look. It’s an important part of my wardrobe and I simply can’t leave home without it. I get that naked feeling like something is missing. 😀 While I love fine jewelry, I wear way more fashion jewelry to polish off a trendy look.
I have been obsessed with jewelry for as long as I can remember. Over the years, I have purchased A LOT of fashion jewelry at various price points and they all seem to tarnish the same. While some pieces are of better quality than others, we all know that trends come and go in the fashion world. This includes jewelry. Being the centisble shoppers we are, it’s not ideal to spend heavily on fashion jewelry. Yes, you want good wear but no, they’re not investment pieces.
Here are the top 10 places you are guaranteed to find affordable fashion jewelry:
- Amazon – You can buy everything else from there, so why not your baubles too? Since Amazon fashion is becoming crazy popular, I feel the jewelry selections are only going to get better and better. Search categories like “statement earrings” or “fashion jewelry” and you’ll be pleasantly surprised–the options are endless and SO cute! 😉 I always recommend looking for items marked with Prime or Free Shipping and Free Returns.
- Baublebar – The most FUN jewelry you will ever own! Stand out style is what you will find. Baublebar specializes in fashion jewelry. While this brand is sold at Nordstrom, it’s better to go straight to the source: Baublebar.com! Don’t let a $48 price tag throw you off, shop when there is a sale! Sign up to get emails for sale alerts and receive 10% off your first purchase. Check the “SALE’ tab regularly for markdown jewelry. *Offers a free reward program for frequent online shoppers. Free U.S. Shipping Over $25 + Free Returns 💎
- Charming Charlie – They are known for their accessories. If you’re searching for a specific color, CC is your best bet. In store, each color has its own section. You can find a good assortment ranging from dainty to bold jewelry both in-store and online. They also offer jewelry sets and special occasion jewelry. Typically, it’s all under $30 with $12 being the average price point. They will have sales often as well as a markdown section. Sale discounts can be applied to clearance items (almost always). *Offers a free reward program for frequent shoppers. Current CC offers Unfortunately, Charming Charlie has filed Bankruptcy and will be closing. I wrote this post before the news was disclosed to the public.
- Etsy – A lot of unique finds. It allows you to shop individually owned businesses of handmade and custom items. Once you find a piece you like, be sure to look for coupon codes. Sometimes they will be in the listing/description. Other times, you can find a code on the creator’s shop page header (bio)–Click on the shop name located by the star rating. A few of my favorite jewelry shops: IndieCords, TasselAmor and Southern Classy LA
- Express – A balanced mixture of simple pieces and bold statements. Express has a smaller selection compared to the others as they are fashion focused. You will find more choices online than in-store and more earrings than other jewelry types. The highest piece is about $40. Wait for a sale! Express will do 40% off, BOGO $9.90 and other common sales. No sale, use code 8482 to get 15% off your online or in-store purchase. (Some exclusions apply.)
- Francesca’s – From simple gold hoops to statement pieces, you can easily find jewelry to fit your personal style. They do well at keeping classic pieces in stock as well as the latest fashionable styles. While you can find a great assortment of jewels in store, there are many more choices offered online. Francesca’s frequently has sales– the best time to purchase. You can expect to find sales like 30% off jewelry or BOGO 50% off. The highest priced item is around $38 (retail). *Offers a free reward program for frequent shoppers.
- Forever 21 &
- H&M – Simple and chic pieces at very inexpensive prices. You will see an occasional sale out of these 2, more often online. Search ‘sale jewelry’ on either site.
Target – There are a lot of department stores out there BUT we all prefer Target, right?! With new brands like Sugarfix by Baublebar & A New Day, Target style is hard to resist. You’ll find a much larger array online, but the stores always have a good selection. Prices range from about $7.99 – $20. Target runs weekly sales, so check their easily accessible ad in the app. Also, check the cartwheel tab in the app for in-store coupons.🤸♀️
Versona – Can’t wait around on a sale? Need color, something different, glitzy? This is your place. Anything you want, Versona has it! You will find a much better selection in-store rather than online. Like Charming Charlie, the in-store jewelry is organized by color tones throughout the store for an easier find. They offer a good variety of costume jewelry too. Unfortunately, they do not offer sales but they have year-round clearance. The highest price tag you can expect is around $30.
Stay Censtible & Fashionable, my friend! Let me know you came by, tell me your favorite place to shop for fashion jewelry.
📸 Photos by Katie-Bee Photography
***Disclosure: All thoughts/opinions are my own. Affiliate links are used in this post. I may receive a small commission when you make a purchase through the links/photos. By doing so, you make CentsibleBlonde.com possible! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! XOXO, BRITTNEY