Get everything you need in one shopping trip and save money doing it! Sound too good to be true? Not at Publix! They have everything on your shopping list and then some! Don’t pay more going store to store for everyday essentials. Save time and get everything from personal and home care needs to prepped dinners and fresh baked goods all in one place.
It’s a pleasure to shop at Publix on purpose because they take all the guesswork out of saving money. They provide you with simple resources that allow you to keep money in your pocket. And let’s not forget about their excellent customer service. All you have to do is shop and watch your savings add up! Ready to save?!
First, I want to tell you about some top name brands that are on sale.
- Gain, Downy, Tide Pods, or Gain Flings……$1.50 Off
- Charmin Toilet Paper or Bounty Paper Towels……$5 Off
- Pampers or Luvs Diapers…….$7 Off On 2
- Pantene or Head & Shoulders……$2 Off On 2
- Crest Pro Health/3D White Toothpaste or Crest Mouthwash……$1 Off
- Vicks or DayQuil/NyQuil……$1 Off
- Febreze Air Fresheners…..$1.50 off 2
- Olay & Old Spice Body……$1 Off
- Always Pads or Tampax Tampons……$1 Off
All the sale prices mentioned begin today (2/14) and end on Wednesday (2/20/19).
The golden rule of saving money is to utilize the available resources. So, let me tell you how to save on your Publix shopping trip:
- Check out the current ads. They are typically at the entrances or just ask someone at the customer service desk for one. You can also view the ad online, on the Publix app or get it sent to your email. There will be coupons and recipes in the ads too!
- Look for the signs. Seriously! Signage will be on the product shelves for anything on sale. If you see an “Extra Savings” sign under a product, there is a coupon for it in the Publix ad. Check for BOGO FREE signs since they change weekly. If you only buy one BOGO item, you get it for 50% off.
- Use the free Publix app on your phone. You will need to create a Publix account, but it’s a one time thing. You can quickly clip digital coupons, view sale items, create shopping lists, get recipes and so much more! This app saves a lot of time and is a BIG help!
- Ask for a rain check. If a sale item is out of stock, a rain check allows you to get the product at the sales price when it becomes available.
- Use coupons at checkout. Using coupons on sale items is the best way to maximize your savings. You can use 2 coupons per item (limit 1 per category–Manufacturer coupons, Publix coupons, Internet coupons, and coupons from nearby competitors.) If in doubt, refer to the coupon policy. Only digital coupons from Publix are accepted, all others must be printed or from a physical ad.
Saving money at Publix is almost too easy! It’s such a good feeling walking out the door with everything from your list knowing you didn’t pay full price. I hope you get the most bang for your buck at Publix! Happy Saving!
What’s your favorite way to save money on your favorite brands? I’d love to know in the comments below.
Don’t miss out on the next post! Get post notifications sent straight to your email…Scroll down, enter your email address and click ‘Keep me Centsible!’ The next post will come directly to you! Happy Saving!
Photos by Katie-Bee Photography & Procter & Gamble
Content is sponsored by Procter & Gamble. All thoughts/opinions are my own. Thank you for reading and supporting CentsibleBlonde.com!