Happy Sunday! In this post, you will find the best of what’s on sale this week at Target. I am breaking down the top 3 affordable fashion categories that’s buy one get one 50% off. Look for yourself or check some people off of your Christmas list. This sale will end on Saturday the 15th.
- Handbags: From wallets to weekenders and all the in between. Grab a sparkle clutch for a Christmas/NYE party. Fashion backpacks are in and practical for the office or anyone on the go.
- Hats: Keep your head and ears warm with a beanie or enhance your style with a brimmed hat.
- Scarves & Wraps: Layer on a poncho, kimono or scarf.
- Jewelry: Earrings, watches, necklaces and more! Give a personalized piece as a gift or a boxed set.
- Gloves & Mittens: Velvet, leather, ski or tech…there’s a style of glove for anyone.
- Belts: Stick to the standard brown or black, or try a print or a pop of color.
- Sets: Find a style and color you like and leave the mixing and matching to Target.
- Robes: Plush to satin for bath or lounge.
- Nightgowns & Sleep Shirts: When you’re not in the mood for pants.
- Separates: Mix and match any top and bottom.
- Pullovers: Get a leopard print sweater or one made of chenille, something different from what you already have in your closet.
- Cardigans: Open front, button-up or belted…there’s no better layering piece than a soft cardigan.
Thank you so much for coming by! If you like this post, click on the blue star below then share it to let others know about the sale! P.S. I would love to know any questions you have about saving money and affordable fashion in the comment section.
📸 Photo by Katie-Bee Photography
***Disclosure: Affiliate links are used in this post. I may receive a small commission when you make a purchase through the links/photos. By doing so, you make CentsibleBlonde.com possible! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
This post is not sponsored. All thoughts/opinions are my own.