Tis’ the Season for gift giving! I’ve partnered with Versona to help provide you with affordable gift ideas for the ladies in your life. With Versona’s amazing prices, you will be able to pick up some goodies for yourself too.
Everything linked in this post is under $60 and can be found online or in-store. While there is much to choose from online, you can find even more in stores. And, if you’ve never experienced walking into a beautiful Versona store, you are in for a treat! Versona locations are linked at the bottom.
Now, let’s start crossing some gifts off your list…
For the teenager
For the jewelry lover ($14.99 and under)
- Festive holiday earrings
- Glitzy earrings
- Statement necklaces ($19.99 and under)
- Initial necklaces are always an easy, personalized gift.
For the fashionista
- snake print scarf $14.99| Leopard jacket $59.99 | Cape jacket $44.99 | Green corduroy blazer $49.99 | Sock booties $34.99 | Menswear blazer $14.99 | Sequin blazers $49.99 and under
Bags for the socialite ($39.99 and under)
- Yarn scarf $14.99 | Fur infinity scarf $14.99 | Beauty gift sets $7.99 | Ear muffs & travel mug set $12.99 – Option 1 & Option 2 | Ornament jewelry $11.99 and under | Beanies $11.99
For the lounger
- Robe $29.99 | Sleep pants $19.99 Option 1 – Option 2 – Option 3 – Option 4 | Fur lined boots $29.99 and under Black, Pom Poms, Gray
Last but not least…
For the not-so-easy to buy for
- You can’t go wrong with a gift card. Minimum of $25, ships free.
***A little extra something for you:
Versona is doing a wishlist giveaway until Monday, December 9th. Hurry over to their website and create a wishlist then email it to email@example.com.
How to enter: Login or Create a free account here. Begin adding items by clicking the “Add to My Loves” link beside any item. To view and email your full wishlist, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click on My Loves under My Account. You will see the email field at the bottom! For more info and official rules, click here.
***Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Versona. All thoughts/opinions are my own. Affiliate links are not used in this post.
THANK YOU for coming by! Happy Holidays! XOXO, BRITTNEY