Ahhh..Monday. The dreaded day of the week we all snarl at while drowning our faces in liquid kryptonite, a.k.a coffee. ☕️
This morning, I woke up to the annoyance of my alarm and went straight to the Keurig for my kryptonite. Monday, you look a little better.😉
Today, I want to share 3 of my favorite apps that will help you save money.💰💰💰
How do you feel about getting paid to shop? Yep, it’s legit! Definitely the BEST thing EVER, IMO. Collectively, these 3 apps have helped me make hundreds of dollars and counting. 💵
All of these apps are FREE. Once you download them, just create an account for each.
Rakuten (formerly known as Ebates)
Three ways to earn cashback:
1) Shop online through the app. Open the app and search for the store you want to shop. Click on the retailer and the cashback offer will activate. It will take you straight to the site to shop. Some of the offers will have coupon codes to use at checkout for extra savings.
2) Shop through the website, Rakuten.com. Same as the app, find your store and click on the offer.
3) Add debit & credit cards to your Rakuten account. This will help you get in-store cashback offers. On the app, find the In-Store Cash Back banner and click on it. Select “link” to add the offer to your saved card(s). For the website, click on the In-Store Cash Back tab at the top and select “link offer”.
in-store cash back offers and click link offer to be linked to the card(s) you plan to purchase with. (Make sure offer is linked to card before purchase & it’s valid!) Money is credited to your Ebates account within a few hours — a few days, but funds are paid quarterly to your PayPal account or by a mailed paper check (your preference).
Sign-Up. If you sign-up through my invite link, you will get $10 when you make a purchase(s) of at least $25.
You don’t have to select offers, choose days you will shop or even shop through the retailer’s link in this app! Simply, add debit & credit cards and use those cards at the participating retailers online OR in-store and watch the cash roll in.
You can request your money when you have at least $15 in your Dosh account. It can be transferred to PayPal or to your bank account. There’s also an option to donate your funds to charity.❤️
Sign-Up through my link and get $5 when you add a card.
Well, let’s just say…this is one of my faves! $181 earned so far and still going! Try it! No cards to link in this one.
Two ways to earn money:
1) Make online purchases through the app.
2) Select a store, choose products you will be purchasing in-store then scan your receipt to verify you bought them. (You may sometimes have to scan the product barcode on the package also.) Credit time various. Usually for the in-store purchases, you can get money back within a few minutes — a few days. Cash back from online purchases take longer…sometimes up to 3 months. Just read the details of the online offer.👌🏾
When you’re ready to cash out, you can transfer funds to your PayPal or Venmo account. Or, you can add your funds to a giftcard. There is a $20 minimum before moving your funds. Sign-up hereand get $10!
I am always looking for easy ways to make money, especially when I can shop and make it! Are there any good and creditable apps that you enjoy using? Feel free to share!
So glad you stopped by! Thank you for reading! Subscribe to my blog and get ‘new’ post notifications by e-mail.
All thoughts/opinions are my own and are based off of my personal experience. This post is not sponsored.